14421 North 23rd Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85023
Hotline: 602-864-3870 x4003
Campus Visit Procedures
Parents are encouraged to visit John Jacobs.
- All visitors must report to the school office upon arrival, sign in and get a visitor badge.
- For those who wish to visit a classroom during the school day, it is preferable that the teacher and the principal be contacted in advance to arrange a day and time for such a visit so as to avoid any conflicts with the school schedule.
- When visiting a classroom, parents must realize that the teacher’s first responsibility is to the class as a whole, and the teacher will be unable to converse at any length with the visitor. If a conference is desired, arrangements will be made by the teacher for an appointment with the parent either before or after school hours.
Student drop-off and pickup is located on the east side of 23rd Avenue in the parking lot south of the school.
- When dropping students off in the morning, please be sure to remain in your car. The student drop-off is designed to be a flowing circle drive. Staff will assist students out of vehicles.
- When picking up a student
after school, you are encouraged to pull as far forward as you can. The
students are released from the first gate. The student pickup is designed to be a flowing circle drive. Staff will assist students into vehicles.
- Please remain
in your car at all times. This not only helps the process go much quicker, but
also makes it run more smoothly.
- At no time should vehicles be parked in the bus bay driveway at the front of the school. Buses run at John Jacobs throughout the entire school day.